(A Teddy Bears Anonymous recipient)
*TEDDY BEARS ANONYMOUS MISSION STATEMENT*
Our sole purpose is to supply teddy bears for sick children in Hospitals.
- On 2011-02-16 Teddy Bears Anonymous became a registered charity in Canada.
- Donations can be made on line by using the DONATE link on the right side of this page>>Large donations please contact us directly email@example.com
If you or anyone you know have received a teddy bear through TBA and would like to share their story, please feel free to leave your comment by clicking on the (Post Comment) link on the main page.
TBA always looks forward to your feedback.
Please use the link provided on this website to contact us for further information.
Teddy Bears Anonymous was founded December 2008 after the loss of my daughter.
We are a registered charity operated by 100% volunteer’s and our administration costs are practically zero.
“Volunteers are not paid, not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless.” – anonymous-
*CONTRARY TO THIS VIDEO PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY ACCEPT NEW TEDDY BEARS*
*If you have any problems viewing this video please click on the YouTube Direct link above*
We gratefully accept donations of “new” teddy bears or a cash donation to Teddy Bears Anonymous. To date, TBA has supplied the hospitals of Regina with thousands of stuffed animals.
Teddy Bears Anonymous wishes to thank the Regina Pasqua and General Hospitals’ admitting, Triage, Day Surgery, Eye Clinic, MRI, Radiology, Pediaprics depts and Allan Blair Center who hand out teddy bears to sick children every day.
Three TBA drop off boxes are located in Regina.
*WE ONLY ACCEPT NEW TEDDY BEARS*
*Teddy Bears Anonymous wishes to thank the public for their generous support*
1. Shopers Drug Mart (Regina Sherwood Crossing Mall) front check outs.
2. Stapleford Medical Centre (Regina Normanview Crossing Mall) across from Lab.
3. Scotia Bank in the Regent Park Plaza.
* 2010/ 2012 TBA supported the Perinatal Loss Committee of the Regina General Hospital*http://erinsgift.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Regina-QuAppelle-Health-Region.pdf
Special thanks to everyone behind the scenes at the hospitals and Regina EMS Services who hand out these teddy bears on a daily basis.
*YOU ARE ALL AMBASSADORS OF TEDDY BEARS ANONYMOUS*
If you wish to make a cash donation to Teddy Bears Anonymous, please use the donate key provided at the top of this page.
1.Your cash donation will be used to purchase Teddy Bears for sick children.
2.Your donation of a New teddy bear can be deposited at any of our drop off locations in Regina.
LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY!